Our office provides 30 years of experience in the incorporation, management and administration of all types of companies.
While Cyprus holds a 12,5% corporate tax, one of the lowest in the European Union, as well as double taxation agreements with many countries it has become one of the default destinations for international companies to enjoy the numerous advantages.
Our professional team is confident and has the experience to provide legal advice and representation on any corporate matter such as:
– Company formation services (Memorandum & Articles of Association, Incorporation, etc.)
– Corporate management
– Nominee corporate or individual directors and shareholders
– Secretarial services
– Sales and Purchase Agreements (SPAs)
– Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As)
– Shareholders Agreements (SHAs)
Zacharias Koulias Law Office prides itself for its commitment in representing its corporate clients’ interests and treating every case with the utmost confidentiality.